Thursday 13 October 2016

Actress Padita Agu narrates how a man she met just once gave her with 500k as a birthday gift

Padita who is a year older today, says she just received a gift of N500,000 from a man who she has met just once. She wrote
"Someone called me, wished me a happy birthday, asked how am celebrating it and I said am waiting on who would throw a party/dinner for me. He asked how much and I jokingly said I'll manage half a million......only for him to call back and ask for my account details, next is alert of his transfer!
🤗💃💃💃 Trust me, I've only met this person once. If I run into him now I won't recognise him. He has never asked me out or shown any interest in that regard. I am just beyond excitement. Am in awe of this act and many other blessings all around me. It is really happening to me!!! 😅

No comments:

Post a Comment